Services & Offerings
iConnect Montana offers a low Total Cost of Ownership colocation. When all costs and risks are fully evaluated, iConnect Montana is the obvious choice for your data center needs when compared with large metropolitan locations.
- Tier III design
- 24,000 square feet of floor space
- Redundant CRAC system with hot/cold aisle configuration and economizers for low PUE
- Dry pipe fire suppression
- Zoned smoke and heat detection with VESDA detection system
- Redundant power feeds to customer equipment (2N)
- N+1 generator backup
- Multiple points of entry for circuit providers to redundant telco rooms
- Single 1RU server, partial to full cabinets
- Secured cabinets
- Private cages and suites available with biometric access
- Carrier neutral with multiple providers to choose from
- 300+ watts/sq foot power density
- Weekly Wrench Light Audit and Status Report
- 24/7 remote smart hands
iConnect’s Managed Services frees your IT team to focus on key initiatives. Our customized program augments your staff with experienced consultants for short or long-term engagements. We tailor a solution to fit your exact needs and budget.
- Align IT priorities with your business strategy.
- Manage change with our best-in-class methodology.
- Improve service levels by increasing availability and security.
- Extend capabilities and fill gaps with skilled resources.
- Reduce costs and complexity in your IT environment.
Unlike a traditional outsourcing engagement, we conduct knowledge transfer and provide an open view to the activities performed on your behalf. We help you meet day-to-day operational needs, with just the right services – and without ever losing control of your environment.
iConnect provides a range of comprehensive professional IT services designed to maximize your corporate investment and productivity. We employ a proven methodology for all IT design, procurement, integration and testing.
- Assessment Services: Optimize your IT environment by using our performance analysis and capacity-planning services.
- Architecture Services: Let us help you design a dynamic and scalable data center that embodies open standards and heterogeneous solutions.
- Installation Services: Improper installation and configuration is one of the primary causes of downtime. We can help you avoid system failure during the early stages of the product life cycle.
- Implementation and Migration Services: We can help plan the transition so you avoid disruptions that could cost time, money and business.
- Consolidation and Virtualization Services: We will work in the specific environment to transform the IT environment.
For a detailed list of available services please visit our Services Portfolio page.